Organic Moringa Powder
Moringa oleifera is also well-known as the drumstick tree, the miracle tree orthe ben oil tree. Moringa plants are found throughout Asia, Africa, and South America. Moringa plant extracts have been used for millennia to provide medical and health advantages because of their antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Moringa powder is rich in iron, calcium, amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and plant protein.Moringa protects and nourishes our skin and hair from external harm, fights bacterial infections, improves our bones density, makes wounds heal faster and much more.Moringa powder contains approximately 19% protein, 8% fiberand 3% carbohydrates per 100gm, which fulfills our body’s micronutrients requirement.
How to Use Moringa Powder:
Moringa has a little earthier flavor. It has a bitter taste that well complements savory items or can be blended with Greek yogurt, almond milk, or desserts for a sweet delight.
- Mix it with a cup of warm water & have Moringa tea asa morning energizer.
- Sprinkle on top of your salads or pasta dishes.
- Season your roasted veggies.
- Mix it with yogurt & make a delicious smoothie.
- Sprinkle it on vanilla ice cream to get a matcha-like taste.
- Blend a spoonful in apple & guava juices.
- Add it to freshly baked goods to make it extra healthy.
- Make cappuccino or latte from the Moringa powder & have a guilt-free caffeine intake.
Moringa-banana Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 TSP Moringa Powder
- 50 ml of almond/ soya milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon of palm sugar/ jaggery powder/ 1spoon honey
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Ice cubes (Optional)
Blend it in & your healthy Moringa-banana smoothie is ready.
Allergic Warning: Contains tree nuts & peanuts.Read the guidelines before use.